Selecting Unique Research Paper Topics About The WW2
When you are assigned a research paper on World War 2, you will have plenty of topic options to choose from. However, there are so many works written on this subject that it can be really hard to come up with something unique. Therefore, the first thing you need to do is research the papers already written on the subject.
It is pointless to study listings of existing works on WW2 because there are too many of them. You need to narrow down your topic first, so that you can proceed to research one specific area of the general subject. Base this decision on your personal interests. There is plenty of material to study about this dreadful war, so you will have no problems with filling your research paper with data, regardless of the topic you choose. Writing about something you are interested in will make the whole process easier because you will be able to motivate yourself to work.
Now that you know what set of events you want to focus on, start looking for the papers on this subject. Take note of the existing research and identify the blanks you can fill with your essay. If you want to introduce an original idea, be more thorough in your search in order to make sure it is really unique.
In case you don’t know where to start, take a look at the following prompts. Hopefully, one of them will inspire you:
- The significance on the Battle of the Bulge in the outcome of the WW2.
- Omar Bradley: contribution of his strategies to the course of the war.
- Dwight Eisenhower’s role in battles and the war: what would the world be like without him?
- Reasons for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Analysis of the strategies used in the Battle of the Coral Sea.
- The role of Benito Mussolini in the growth of the WW2.
- Invasion of Normandy: a comparative analysis of the first battles on various beaches.
- World War 2: causes and consequences. Could the disaster be prevented?
- The role of concentration camps in the WW2. What did they accomplish?
- Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.
- The consequences of the Holocaust.
- Why was the Luftwaffe superior to other air forces involved in the war?
- Henrich Himmler’s impact on the war.
- Nuremberg Trials: was the justice delivered during the trials?
- Chronology of the Manchattan Project and its impact on the course of the war.